Photobucket
Background.MyEm0.Com
Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm bAck to use my blog...follow me yar...

2.41pm 2/10/12 now i'm in the college computer lab now...damn fxxking com can'ton9 fb... this month he left me go to singapore dy..i quite missing him.... but i'm waiting for him com back to me... after he go singapore,this few day i start quite busy with my college studies and yamcha.XD.. i had skip mr. benny class for 2days dy!~OMG!hw i follow my studies lecture....god.. i make decisions that i would use back this blog ...cause that are too much memories on it...sooo i will continue record mylife here... follow me yar,,<3 have a nice day all...

2 comments:

мя.Ɖαιικι κнαω said...

o.0,, your boy wanna go to Singapore?
Sure you miss him larr~ your Darling worhhzz XD

Hey,, loong time boh update liao hor~~
see i still got follow you leh >w<

uyuki said...

y i macam know u geh?

Post a Comment