Photobucket
Background.MyEm0.Com
Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st day of CNY...

today is the 1st day of CNY...actually today so boring yet...
whole day just sit at grandma home watch CNY programme...
feel so bored because all my friend are busy...
actually i'm waiting for his msg...
this few day jz having 1 meal per day...2 weeks ago i lost jor 7kg...
T.T~today i feel wanna cry jor...
my cousin brother birthday...i skip jor blueberry cheese cake...T.T~~
i eat jor 2 small hot dog...and a piece of chicken!!!!
OMG!!!I feel wanna cry jor..~~~~2moro nid control jor...
I will do it!!!!don't forget what our promise...




This is that blue~~~~~~berry cake that i skip it!!!!!look yummy~~~but i no eat yet~~~




GONG XI FA CAI~!



RED SHIRT +ANGPAU=


ON THE WAY BACK MY HOMETOWN~!

I miss u...
i think i can't ignore u in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment