Photobucket
Background.MyEm0.Com
Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dettol project at tesco kajang...thank's all of u...

erm...start today i will write my blog using english...because...i want to inprove my english!!~~
god bless me~~`...today start my Dettol no touch handwash ald...
i must remember today...thx daddy...
this is the first time i said thanks to u...
i'm so happy when u hv fetch me to tesco...
even i no said in front of u...but...i really wanna to said that
daddy...thank's...
my mood so nice today~XD
after found my blog,jz start prepare my sampling...
actually i'm so "gan jiong"when i start...
after half day is ok jor..
supervisor alice and team leader ernest came for picha...XD
having break with them...so funny they are...so cold...

when back to home i already sick...flu...and cough...
wish me 2moro better...


thank's daddy...thank's all gv me your's hand de promoter...
thank's customer that bought my dettol...
thank's jesus gived me power when i need it...
thank's....

No comments:

Post a Comment