Photobucket
Background.MyEm0.Com
Photobucket

Sunday, October 17, 2010

1st time taip blog using english~~~

this is because my home pc change to apple com ald~so hard to use~~~haiz~
today still working...
when i back home~my eyes become ''gold fish''ald~OMG!!!SO BENGKAK!!!
2molo start skul ald~so lazy~
i wan watch "tong yan"~~~~who wan join me de??kaka~


become sot sot liao~~
think too much of things~
i seen this girl in facebook~BLUELIFE STEPHY~
she's so so so so so so so PRETTY!!!
from seri kembangan wan~
haiz~
why some ppl cn beautiful some ppl so ugly de~~~
in nw realistic generation,no handsome and prettier are noy allowed!
that's i have seen in roller~
well~so realistic~~
so long tme didn't goo roller ald~
i hate that place~

my dar so bad~nw said me become slim more nicer~~
hate!!!!
i 4get tell him tat got 1 problem can give me become slim~~
that's broke wif me lor~
of coz i will become slim and prettier~~
yea~this is real~~becz now got ppl wan me jor so no nid to keep slim ald~~wakaka~~
charlie~~~start jor ur keep fit boh??
i wan go club leh~~when go??
go swimming~~~~kaka~~



today stop here~2molo continue my life~
NITE ALL^^

No comments:

Post a Comment