Photobucket
Background.MyEm0.Com
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can u think about me?

today i m so no mood~~~~~go skul also din ppl come~
yesterday so speechless...
i hate to argue wif u did u know?
even i wan u accompany me also cant?
really so dissapointed...
i know i'm so childish...
even u think about that...i really really too care u did u know?

why everytime also need my tears flow out..
tat day u back johor,i' so scared any accident happened to u...
when i c de new paper about the serios accident tat kill 12 people of life...
i m so scared...
tat night i no sleep did u know?
cry jor 1night...did u know it?
i really can't tahan already...
depressed...



my dar...did u hear my heart??
I REALLY LOVE U SO MUCH...
please don't let my tears come out ald can?

No comments:

Post a Comment